We have 5 different programs for children aged 6 months to 5 years. Each program aims to provide your child with the best possible learning opportunities based on their age group.
Our educated and experienced staff will make sure your child's day is full of activities that encourage learning all there is to learn, seeing all there is to see, and experiencing all there is to experience, so children can develop to their full potential through a loving and caring environment.
- Fine motor activities such as coloring, puzzles, blocks, pasting, cutting and cooking projects - the sky is the limit with the number of different materials that can be used to explore and create
- Large motor activities including various group activities, dance parties and outdoor play
- Language and numeracy development through stories, books, music, dramatic play, games, group activities, etc.
- Quiet times for nap, resting, reading or quiet activities
- Morning and afternoon snack as well as a nutritious lunch
- Most importantly, all learning is tied to fun so a love of learning will be developed